Point is bringing rewards and benefits to the debit card. Say goodbye to credit card debt and interest payments.
Point is a new kind of spending experience; one that rewards you for spending what you have, actively encourages you to avoid overspending, and never charges interest or hidden fees. We’re going after a multi-trillion dollar opportunity to deliver transparency and shake up the world of consumer payments.
We’re looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our small but mighty team of passionate and collaborative individuals. We launched Point publicly in November and we’ve already been ranked as a top finance app in the App Store, processed millions in transaction volume, and cultivated an enthusiastic community of early adopters. Additionally, we're backed by top investors like Peter Thiel (Valar Ventures) and Y Combinator.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and own high volume sourcing for all open job requisitions across Tech + Product.
- Partner with Recruiting Leaders and Hiring Managers to help develop sourcing strategies and come up with creative ways to attract new talent.
- Building diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process.
- Brainstorm ways to approach basic Boolean searches, internet searches, networking, and other sourcing methods.
- Conduct competitive analysis on how other companies are approaching sourcing.
- Work on strategic events and initiatives to attract top talent.
- 1 - 2 years as a Recruitment Coordinator or Sourcer at an early stage start-up or a growing organization.
- The ability to source for multiple job requisitions across the Engineering organization.
- Experience sourcing and/or recruiting for Backend, Frontend, and Mobile.
- Strong organizational/project management experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, comfortable with communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace and ever-changing environment.
- A hunger to learn and grow.
- An excitement for Point and what we're building!
Bonus Points (no pun intended):
- Experience using Greenhouse.
- Strong interest in Diversity & Inclusion + all things Technical Recruiting.
- Opportunity to be part of a brand that is creating a new standard for financial services and enter at the ground floor of a fast growing, mission-driven company.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Unlimited vacation policy, paid company holidays, and WFH flexible. We shut down the office at the end of the year for a winter holiday.
- Free Point Card membership + 10,000 ($100) monthly points
- Monthly stipends for continuous learning, health & wellness, and commuting.