Preemptive Love Coalition is looking for a Director of Marketing to build a team and practices that will create a best-in-class marketing engine to help accomplish its mission of working to end war.
Preemptive Love Coalition is a global peacemaking movement working to end war. We do this primarily by working in polarizing conflict zones, providing emergency relief to families persecuted by terrorism and violence and jobs for displaced families.
The Marketing team is in a period of significant growth, and we need a leader who can build a team and marketing toolkit that will create a best-in-class marketing engine. The marketing team is primarily focused on channel marketing to accelerate content developed by the Communications staff and leverage that content to drive audience engagement, programming awareness and support fundraising goals.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader, with a deep understanding of digital marketing and strong leadership skills to cultivate and mentor a new team. In this role, you will:
- Lead marketing strategy, accelerating engagement with the content developed by the Comms team through a rich omni-channel strategy.
- Hire talent to create a best-in-class marketing engine, through automation, lifecycle marketing, social media, performance marketing, and more.
- Partner with the Director of Communications and PR to align strategic planning and support of Programming and Development teams.
- Collaborate with Dev and Marketing Analytics to support monthly targets for donor revenue (one-time, monthly-returning, annual-returning) and optimize marketing to drive results.
- Work closely with Shop leadership to develop cross-audience opportunities around Jobs Programming and eCommerce and support monthly revenue goals.
- Collaborate with Gatherings Director to support Community initiatives including panels, workshops, and general marketing needs.
- Collaborate with CMO on incubator opportunities to grow Jobs Programming.
- Develop Lifecycle Marketing strategy to better segment our audience and automate communications for better engagement and reduced churn.
- Identify growth opportunities – channels, partnerships, technologies – that will expose new audiences to Preemptive Love.
- Deep expertise in Digital Marketing, with a demonstrable track record of success leading marketing strategy for organizations
- Experience building marketing teams and managing a diverse group of talent
- Exceptional collaborative skills and attention to detail
- Creative thinker with a data driven approach to decision making
- Interest in global humanitarian work
- Awareness and interest in global news and issues
- All applicants must have native level fluency in English, reliable access to high speed internet, and easy access to US-based platforms and tools.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google AdWords
- Campaign Monitor
- Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Social Studio
- Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with traditional marketing channels (print, direct mail, radio, OOH, etc)
- Growth hacker mentality – you like to try new things and aren’t afraid to fail
- Second language (Spanish or Arabic) a plus
- Remote leadership experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Director of Marketing
at Preemptive Love Coalition