Purple exists to meaningfully improve lives through true innovation that evolves comfort from end to end. Our colorful company culture, award-winning marketing, unique (and extremely comfortable) technology, and incredible team make for a workplace you’ll be proud to be a part of. Purple is recognized as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the comfort industry. We’re looking for amazing, motivated people who will help us improve lives and invent a better way for Purple. Come along for the ride!
As a Digital Designer at Purple you’ll be joining us during an exciting time of reimagining our brand experience—how we evolve our look and feel to reflect our incredible growth and future opportunities. You will collaborate across the entire creative team and partner with marketers and leadership to define and grow our brand vision for all digital properties. In this role, you will work closely with our Ecomm and UX teams to craft our visual brand identity across digital properties.
We value patient and friendly individuals who are smart, kind, and brave; curious people with a natural ability to learn quickly and those who can develop a distinct POV within a noisy, competitive category. Our team members value strong working relationships over process, putting effective and respectful collaboration first. We look for proactive designers who can take and give direction, who lead by example, and who enjoy the strategy as much as y’know the pixels.
PORTFOLIO REQUIRED. Please include a link to your online portfolio with your resume or a LinkedIn profile with samples uploaded is also acceptable.
- Define the future of Purple.com
- Ideate, concept, and design incredibly polished work that represents Purple—this includes storytelling, presentations, visual direction, prototypes, and everything in between
- Apply brand identity standards to our digital properties, including typography, photography, color etc.
- Build strong partnerships with other teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our innovative products
- Propose concepts that elevate our digital brand experience and have the skillset to bring that to life
- Work closely with the Creative Director and UX Director to align digital creative strategy with brand, seasonal, promotional, and product efforts
- Understand and communicate the performance side of design,
- Directly impact our culture— we are a growing team with much to learn
- A hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a positive, unflappable attitude
- A strong portfolio that reflects an exceptional foundation of design principles, as well as awareness of current trends and how they translate to digital media
- At least 3 years of digital brand-focused design experience
- High standards for craft
- Strategic thinking and the confidence to question approaches and processes in order to better serve the team and brand
- A love for fast-paced environments where ambiguity is part of the norm
- Expertise with the latest design software, including Figma and Adobe CC
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences (including various levels of our own organization)
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Generous PTO
- Market Money
- Earn a Mattress
- Purple Swag
- Amazing Purple Products
WHY WORK AT PURPLE?
- Make your mark: We value innovative thinking. At Purple, you will be empowered to bring your ideas to life as we work together to improve people’s lives through comfort.
- Gain unique experience: Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Utah! The contributions you make will matter at Purple as the company continues to grow with you.
- Awesome culture: Join the tight-knit team at Purple and you can enjoy working alongside industry experts, making close friends, and annual employee appreciation events.
Purple provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.