Director of Paid Social
Purple is looking for an experienced Director of Paid Social to lead a team and build out the roadmap for the company's paid social media strategy.
Who we are
Purple's Digital Acquisition team is growing, and we are building out the paid social media side. With this recent addition, we need an experienced Director to lead the strategy and build out the roadmap. You will be responsible for building out the rest of the team along with managing the budget for both the employees we add and the spend we use for the different social networks. You will be partnering with the other Directors that are on the Digital Acquisition team along with the Brand and Creative departments.
- Drive Strategy and build roadmap for Paid Social networks including facebook, Instagram, snapchat, Pinterest, tiktok, twitter etc
- Communicate Paid Social strategies and plans verbally and visually to executives
- Develop test structures and apply findings to optimizations
- Champion the creative needs with internal creative team and external agencies
- Monitor media kpi’s, hitting budget and roas goals for each network
- Manage current team, 2 Paid Social Mgrs and 3 specialists and build out as appropriate
- Collaborate with internal groups on promotions, product launches and development needs
- Partner with Director of Traditional Media & Director of Performance Marketing on key initiatives to optimize Purple media spend.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent +6 years of Paid Social experience or digital media experience Managed a minimum of $15M / yr budget Strong knowledge of acquisition, plus for brand building/awareness experience Deep hands-on experience in planning and buying social media Software Skills: Looker, Google Analytics, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat Platforms
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Generous PTO
- Market Money
- Earn a Mattress
- Purple Swag
- Amazing Purple Products
WHY WORK AT PURPLE?
Make your mark: We value innovative thinking. At Purple, you will be empowered to bring your ideas to life as we work together to improve people’s lives through comfort.
Gain unique experience: Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Utah! The contributions you make will matter at Purple as the company continues to grow with you.
Awesome culture: Join the tight-knit team at Purple and you can enjoy working alongside industry experts, making close friends, and annual employee appreciation events.
Purple provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.