Rocket.Chat is the world’s largest open-source communication platform, trusted by 12M+ users in 150 countries. A flexible and transparent hub that allows companies to centralize communication and customer support in a single place, boosting team productivity.
This is a remote position.
The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) is to provide Rocket.Chat customers with reliable technical solutions to the complex onboarding and integration problems associated with business solutions built on the RocketChat platform. Support the CSM team on technical questions, tasks, and issues related to implementation.
- Be passionate about Customer interaction and technology;
- Fluent English at a professional level is essential;
- Proven experience with SaaS and on-prem solutions;
- At least 2 years of previous experience in Customer Success and/or implementation area;
- Experience with customer training and product presentations;
- Good knowledge of onboarding and implementation metrics (Customer Journey);
- Knowledge of JScript;
- Being capable of handling in-depth technical discussions regarding software requirements, solution architecture, and deployment sizing & models;
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux, and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable);
- Experience with containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes);
- IaC experience (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.);
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software technologies, industry-standard practices for implementing file feeds, API, SSO authentications, and integrations.
- Serve as the frontline access for our customers, owning and managing the onboarding process (Setup, Integration, Authentication, Training);
- Maintain and update customer documentation inside our CRM tool;
- Collaborate with the sales team, jointly owning the Customer Journey;
- Support and facilitate customer onboarding, implementation, and integration;
- Engage with the customer support and DEV teams in order to effectively resolve customer’s issues;
- Keep track and update customer while in the onboarding phase;
- Track activation & engagement metrics;
- Provide remote training according to the customers' needs.
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience!
Today one of the largest open source projects in the world with more than 1000 developers, Rocket.Chat has advanced as a platform that empowers people to collaborate with others, while empowering individual teams to fully customize their platform to meet their unique needs.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in collaborating to create a more collaborative world! See yourself in that? So apply now!