This is a remote position.
This is a remote position for EMEA
How can you help us: Rocket Chat is seeking a seasoned, highly organized and data-driven Partner Account Manager who will be responsible for recruiting and managing strategic partners like VARs, VADs and MSPs in a given region in order to forge strong win-win relationships that ultimately will scale the company's presence and results.
To succeed in this role you might be a thought leader and have a solid experience on how to develop and manage a regional ecosystem of partners, a deep understanding on how different business models can extract value from a partnership and how to set up a cadence of execution that will lead to outstanding results in a fast-paced environment.
In this position you will report to the WW Head of Partnerships and will work closely with the regional sales team, as well as customer success, marketing, operations, enablement, and more.
At Rocket.Chat you will have the unique opportunity to work for a disruptive startup in hypergrowth and take part in strategic projects that will shape the Partner Program, supporting the company to become a “Partners-first” organisation and propeling both Rocket.Chat and your career goals to a next level.
Your main responsibilities in a daily basis:
- Build strategic relationships with partners, articulating a clear vision that generates enthusiasm, engagement and focus.
- Recruit new partners based on capacity plan, coverage gaps and opportunities in the assigned territory.
- Create joint business plans to encapsulate go-to-market strategy and shared goals.
- Coordinate efforts of both internal and external cross-functional teams to align and execute programs and initiatives like demand generation and awareness activities, account mapping, sales, technical & operational enablement, business monitoring and reporting, and more.
- Periodically review plan’s execution and results to ensure proper traction.
- Measure and report on the success of both overall regional ecosystems and partners individually.
- Proactively assesses and addresses partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner program rules and policies.
- Be an evangelist among the sales teams on the capabilities and overall value that partners can bring to either the broad sales strategy or to specific situations.
- Interfaces with and shares best practices with other regional partner leads and stakeholders.
Abilities and experience you should bring:
- +7 years working in a partner management or indirect sales position.
- Native german, business proficiency in English and preferred third european language (priorities: French, Russian, Spanish)
- Preferred region: Western europe (DACH, UKI, France, Benelux, Iberia)
- Proven track record managing strategic partnerships with resellers, system integrators, Independent software vendors (ISV), original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and strategic companies.
- Evidence of creating successful enterprise deals and in executing B2B sales contracts.
- Established relationship with potential partners within your territory.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to deal with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome.
- Process oriented execution, always striving for excellence.
- Outstanding analytical skills to extract information from data and act based on data insights.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact and influence outcomes in matrixed environments.
- Ability to execute on programs and projects with minimal resources when needed.
Wherever you are, our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include: flexible schedule, fun colleagues on 4 continents and a vibrant company culture, celebrations and Happy Hours, no dress code, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off and English and tech courses.
Today one of the largest open source projects in the world with more than 1000 developers, Rocket.Chat has advanced as a platform that empowers people to collaborate with others, while empowering individual teams to fully customize their platform to meet their unique needs.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in collaborating to create a more collaborative world! See yourself in that? So apply now