This is a remote job for applicants worldwide!
Dreaming, owning, trusting and sharing is the basis of who we are as Rocketeers and we're looking for someone who sees themselves in this too! So if you take initiative and responsibility, while being accountable and freely giving and asking for feedback, açways working with transparency in your actions and tasks, this role is for you!
As a People Engagement and Development Specialist you will support the development of high performance teams.
Your skills 🎯
- Deep knowledge of people development and training
- Experience with company engagement and culture
- Efficient and stable under deadlines and competing priorities
- Experience on analyzing and managing data to propose solutions / support company decisions;
- Ability to build relationships with team members and colleagues across multiple disciplines and timezones
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organized, efficient, and proactive with a sense of urgency
- Passionate about personal development, training, learning, and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential
What you'll do 🧑💻
- Drive and coordinate the Culture committee - building the policies, the routine, supporting the actions and empowering the members;
- Coordinate and manage key internal communications to employees in order to convey the values promoted by Rocket.chat;
- Produce and organize internal events, such as leadership forums, engagement, actions, project launches, and so on;
- Monitor the engagement, promote the monthly meetings to discuss and present the results, support managers on how to use the tool and generate actions to improve our environment;
- Conduct climate research internally and with external partners like Great Place to Work and propose recommendations to increase engagement with studies and value analyses;
- Assess organizational needs and developing a variety of learning solutions to drive the development and growth of Rocket.chat;
- Conduct annual learning needs analysis that identify functional and organization wide training goals;
- Design and develop role-based learning and career paths;
- Provide training and support all the departments to ensure they can effectively develop their Rocketeers with the right learning path;
- Develop diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- Manage the budget for training, courses and book policies.
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting, and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include a flexible schedule, multicultural environment with colleagues in over 30 countries, a vibrant company culture, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off, language and tech courses and more!
About Rocket.Chat 🚀
Rocket.Chat is the world's largest open source communications platform. Built for organizations that need more control over their communications, it enables collaboration between colleagues, partners, customers, communities, and even platforms without compromises on data ownership, customizations, or integrations.
Tens of millions of users in over 150 countries and organizations such as Deutsche Bahn, the U.S. Navy and Credit Suisse trust Rocket.Chat every day to keep their communications completely private and secure.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in reconnecting the world, one conversation at a time! See yourself in that? So apply now!