This is a remote job for applicants in the US.
We’re looking for a solution architect to support the pre-sales and solution delivery process to help ensure the successful deployment of Rocket.Chat projects.
You will be responsible for providing in-depth technical and product expertise to the sales and partner organization and also our customers.
You will do so by leveraging success plans, product expertise, and a deep understanding of the customer's business to provide confident, expert-driven leadership to your assigned customers.
Your skills 🎯
- Proven experience in technical pre-sales and consultant area
- Experience with customer training and product presentations
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of UNIX/Linux
- Experience with containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with databases relational/non-relational (prior MongoDB experience desirable)
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable
- Experience in communicating with enterprise-level executives and decision-makers in general
- Be passionate about Sales and technology
- US Citizenship
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proactive approach
- Being capable of handling in-depth technical discussions regarding software requirements, solution architecture, and deployment sizing & models.
What you'll do 🧑💻
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process, owning and managing various pre-sales activities – including technical presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concept projects.
- Participate in infrastructure conversations to define appropriate system infrastructure needs based upon the customers technology landscape
- Help to drive deeper & wider into the account – identifying requirements for additional resources from other departments within the customer, customer alternatives (i.e. other means of handling their current requirements), and potential internal sponsors.
- Understand and document customer business & technical requirements, and use them to create value-based proposals, addressing business drivers and pain points – guiding the tech sales cycle towards a technical close and a business win.
- Interface with Product Management to relay market demands from prospects/customers.
- Install, support, and maintain solutions during Proof of Concept (POC) deployments
- Be responsible for delivering technical content for RFP responses;
- Build strong relationships with key contacts in the partner ecosystem. Work with Channel Sales team to build and strengthen relationships with partners; Oversee product and solutions training and enablement of the partner ecosystem so that they can be leveraged to help drive opportunities to technical close.
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting, and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include a flexible schedule, multicultural environment with colleagues in over 30 countries, a vibrant company culture, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off, language and tech courses and more!
About Rocket.Chat 🚀
Rocket.Chat is the world's largest open source communications platform. Built for organizations that need more control over their communications, it enables collaboration between colleagues, partners, customers, communities, and even platforms without compromises on data ownership, customizations, or integrations.
Tens of millions of users in over 150 countries and organizations such as Deutsche Bahn, the U.S. Navy and Credit Suisse trust Rocket.Chat every day to keep their communications completely private and secure.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in reconnecting the world, one conversation at a time! See yourself in that? So apply now!