Your role is to create the megaphone for the content we are creating.
You are responsible for building and maintaining relationships to build a strong HR community around Runa. As the face and voice of the company, you need to have great customer service skills and develop strong strategies to engage our community across online and offline events.
- Execute Runa’s public relations strategy established and brainstormed by you, the Marketing Manager and the CEO.
- Brainstorm creative, out-of-the-box ideas to generate publicity and influencer mentions
- Stay on top of industry news, communicating this information internally and externally with actionable recommendations
- Network across the HR community to generate guest blog articles for influential HR writers and executives to write in Runa and the same for Runa representatives to write in their platforms.
- Design and recruit HR executives for HR virtual panels and webinars for Runa to host on a monthly basis.
- Partner with HR community leaders to promote and share Runa content across various media platforms - Linkedin, Facebook,
- Youtube, Instagram, Twitter and more.
- Pitch important research studies that Runa is working on to the press and HR blog community for placement in their mediums/pages.
- Serve as the day-to-day partnership contact, acting as a brand champion with proactive, timely communication
- Manage, optimize and improve our voice on social media
- Work along with Content and Design to ensure brand consistency and strategy
- Create PR analysis reports to identify key insights and proposals for better strategies
- 3 years of work experience in Community Management, Public Relations, or in similar roles (experience with SaaS or HR companies is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, or business or related
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Identify and track relevant community metrics
- Highly adaptable and able to work on multiple, time-sensitive projects
- Experience launching community initiatives (online and offline)
- Proactive, you are always looking how to improve without guidance
- Comfortable speaking English, preferred