We are looking for an Inventory Supervisor!
Ruprecht is a solutions-driven meat processor and food manufacturer serving both domestic and international customers in the foodservice and retail sectors. Established in 1860, Ruprecht is currently the oldest operating beef processor in the Chicago area!
The Inventory Supervisor's main goal will be to monitor and report Ruprecht inventory levels. You will also be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, and performing a daily analysis. Appy to join a winning team!
- Excellent Medical Plans
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Short/Long term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- An on-site cafe where breakfast and lunch is served daily
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Manage inventory and order management system.
- Collaborate closely with operations
- Coordinate accurate and timely cycle and inventory counting
- Prepares count sheets for monthly physical inventory
- Generate reports on inventory balance & shortages.
- Processes and documents return as required following established procedures.
- High school degree, some college preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP, Syspro & AS400.
- Proficient with data entry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and workloads and exude a calm nature under pressure.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software (Excel, Word) and internet search engines.
- Material handling (Forklift, cherry picker, etc.) equipment experience
- Excellent database management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- This position requires standing and walking and frequent exposure to cold indoor temperatures.