We are hiring Machine Maintenance Technicians!
Ruprecht is a solutions-driven meat processor and food manufacturer serving both domestic and international customers in the foodservice and retail sectors. Established in 1860, Ruprecht is currently the oldest operating beef processor in the Chicago area!
We are looking for individuals who are mechanically inclined and not afraid of a little elbow grease. We want responsible individuals who want to take advantage of the unique opportunity to be a part of exciting projects implementing first-class capital equipment for our growing business. Be a part of our winning team and join us in our mission to make quality dining easy!
- Excellent low-cost Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Company-paid life insurance
- An on-site cafe where breakfast and lunch is served daily
- Employee discount of Ruprecht Product
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Assisting in the installation of new manufacturing equipment
- Calibration of equipment or machine
- Routine inspection and testing of equipment and machinery – this needs to be planned to ensure minimal disruption of processes
- Preventative maintenance tasks to try to minimize unexpected issues with equipment
- Responding to alerts and operation messages – carrying out corrective procedures and repairs in line with SOPs and maintenance protocols.
- Clear documentation of both routine checks and repairs needed, in line with both internal and external protocols and procedures
- Maintains logs of any downtime within the manufacturing system
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration, and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired