Sandboxx is a rapidly-growing technology company looking for an energetic customer support professional to join our world-class Customer Happiness team.
- Supporting Sandboxx customers via internet chat and email, often answering 400+ customer messages per week.
- Engage actively in customer advocacy - communicate customer needs, frustrations, and feature requests to internal teams and leadership at Sandboxx.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and bringing happiness to Sandboxx customers with each interaction.
- Solving problems both independently and collaboratively to ensure a delightful customer experience on Sandboxx.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our team environment by upholding Sandboxx’s values and mission.
- A positive, growth-oriented attitude.
- 3+ years of experience in customer support for a technology product or related field.
- Proven ability to proactively manage customer expectations for a growing and changing technology product.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, video conference, slack, email, in person)
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with various and diverse types of customer personalities throughout the customer lifecycle.
- An aptitude for contributing your own voice and style to customer conversations, while also maintaining Sandboxx’s world-class standards for Customer Happiness.
- The ability to manage multiple streams of communication and multiple tasks while retaining attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability and dedication to getting issues resolved via internal processes. Actively strives to take ownership of daily tasks, team goals, and the Sandboxx mission.
- The ability to stay cool, calm, and humble in the face of challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of tech support experience at a software or technology company
- Military knowledge a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Equity incentive plan
- 401k with matching and sharing
- Top tier health insurance and family benefits
- Flexible paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
This position can be remote or based at Sandboxx’s headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Sandboxx is an equal opportunity workplace and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please just let us know.