Sandboxx is a leading technology platform dedicated to finding and building solutions for our armed forces. We empower our military community through technology, community, and content to ensure that the entire military ecosystem thrives.
Sandboxx is looking for a Growth Marketer to turn our travel business into a go-to option for the Military Community. We are looking for someone who is relentless and isn’t afraid to tackle a complex business during an even more complex time following COVID-19. You will collaborate with Sandboxx’s Marketing and Product Teams to scale our acquisition efforts and find new ways to grow this arm of our business.
Define and execute growth marketing strategy for travel, prioritize playbook levers using funnel data and user research, design and execute low-cost experiments, rigorously monitor results, and scale successful marketing programs.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, create forecasts, and run A/B tests to validate and scale travel growth programs.
- Use multi-touch attribution modeling to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Perform A/B testing of website, lead forms, landing pages and ads to improve conversion rates and grow lead volume
- Marketing and provide regular updates on experiment performance
- Effectively manage travel marketing budget
- Work in collaboration with Product, Design, Business Development, Sales, and Engineering, to meet growth targets.
In the first week, expect to:
- Work to get up to speed with how the organization runs, including how our OKRs, RACIs, and other operational frameworks work.
In the first month, expect to:
- Garner familiarity of our acquisition strategy and landscape of military community travel.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Find ways to scale acquisition efforts
- Run a series of user interviews with stakeholders
- Run multiple campaigns and A/B tests to drive wins
In the first six months, expect to:
- Introduce several growth-related tactics that are innovative, sustainable, and a direct result of your personal efforts.
- In the first year, expect to:
- Turn our Travel business into a go-to option for the military community
- Drive profitability
3+ years of experience scaling consumer products
3+ years of experience using paid marketing channels including, but not limited to Facebook, Google AdWords, Twitter, etc.
Exceptional copywriting skills for landing pages, ads, etc.
Robust experience with Analytics tools and systems such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Mixpanel, etc.
Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience is a huge plus.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Equity incentive plan
- 401k with matching and sharing
- Top tier health insurance and family benefits
- Flexible paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
This position can be remote or based at Sandboxx’s headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Sandboxx is an equal opportunity workplace and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please just let us know.