Sandboxx is a leading technology platform dedicated to finding and building solutions for our armed forces. We empower our military community through technology, community, and content to ensure that the entire military ecosystem thrives.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Build features and maintain the health of Sandboxx's iOS application as part of a growing team.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Write unit tests
- Build and maintain our continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience with related frameworks such as UIKit, SwiftUI, Combine and Core Data
- Strong understanding of Protocol Oriented Programming principles
- Knows when to use a struct vs a class
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with Fastlane and other CI/CD tools
- A major plus if you've built iOS frameworks for distribution via Swift Package Manager
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Equity incentive plan
- 401k with matching and sharing
- Top tier health insurance and family benefits
- Flexible paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
This position is based at Sandboxx’s headquarters in Arlington, VA, but can be remote for the right candidate.
Sandboxx is an equal opportunity workplace and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please just let us know.