Sandboxx is a leading technology platform dedicated to finding and building solutions for our armed forces. We empower our military community through technology, community, and content to ensure that the entire military ecosystem thrives.
At Sandboxx, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced Product Manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company, from Engineering to Marketing, Finance and Fulfillment
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans for prioritized products
- Ensure team alignment, a mutual understanding of the work-to-be-done
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans - Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in product management, product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Working knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies, as well as seeking out best practices for alignment of cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of Firebase, Hotjar, Jira, Sketch, Adobe XD/Adobe Suite
- Industry certifications directly related to Product Management (CSPO, CSM), Product Design and Project Management (PMP)
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
- 3+ years of experience in a Product role
- 3+ years experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- 2+ years experience with A/B testing platforms such as Firebase Remote Config and Google Optimize
- 3+ years experience in collaborating with Engineers, Marketers, Designers and Fulfillment Operations team members in building products and service offerings for mobile and web applications
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Equity incentive plan
- 401k with matching and sharing
- Top tier health insurance and family benefits
- Flexible paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
This position can be remote or based at Sandboxx’s headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Sandboxx is an equal opportunity workplace and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please just let us know.