As a resource content writer for Sandboxx News, you’ll be responsible for staying up to date on all of the most pertinent changes to military policies and reporting on them in a clear, concise manner that’s easy for young service members and their families to understand. Resource content writers will also be responsible for writing content that answers commonly asked questions by new service members and their supporters across all branches of the U.S. military, though specializing in a specific branch is acceptable.
- Research, write, and submit original articles based on commonly asked questions or important changes in service member’s lives.
- Source appropriately licensed images
- Provide appropriate citations for research
- Submit content via WordPress
- A working knowledge of WordPress and the Google suite of applications
- Professional writing experience
- Administrative experience in the U.S. military preferred
- U.S. military veterans and military spouses preferred
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Equity incentive plan
- 401k with matching and sharing
- Top tier health insurance and family benefits
- Flexible paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
This position can be remote or based at Sandboxx’s headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Sandboxx is an equal opportunity workplace and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please just let us know.