Sandboxx is the leading platform dedicated to finding and building technology solutions throughout a servicemember's military life cycle. We are looking for our first Talent Acquisition Manager to partner directly with senior leadership to hire world-class people with the goal to double in size over the next year. In this role, you will execute a dynamic recruiting strategy and ultimately be responsible for identifying, attracting, and capturing the best talent across a variety of levels for a high-growth startup.
If you are someone who is focused on candidate experience and enjoys the hunt in finding great people, then this is a great opportunity to build and establish the function of recruiting at Sandboxx.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day
- Evangelize the Sandboxx culture in order to build a pipeline of talent by leading and managing the full life-cycle recruitment for a variety of technical and non-technical roles
- Partner with mission-critical stakeholders within the engineering, marketing, and product functions to understand their hiring objectives and develop effective recruiting strategies in an OKR driven organization
- Evaluate and implement the company’s first applicant tracking system with the goal to provide an excellent candidate experience and streamline processes for internal stakeholders
- Use data to evaluate, streamline, and optimize current hiring processes and present hiring data and insights to leadership
- Screen and interview candidates for company and skillset fit with the ultimate goal of hiring for the anniversary date – not the hire date
- Proactively identify and source passive candidates by using various creative strategies and methodologies
- Prepare and extend offers to negotiation and acceptance
- Think creatively and bring an innovation framework to talent acquisition with a focus on diversity & inclusion
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful
- Minimum of three (3) years of talent acquisition experience in a high growth startup or tech environment
- Proven track record of hiring technical and non-technical roles
- Experience sourcing candidates through common or creative recruiting practices
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion advocate with experience hiring diverse talent
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS
- Experience training and developing key stakeholders on interviewing and hiring best practices
- Key Competencies: initiative, connectedness, & communication
- Do good by doin’ good
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Equity incentive plan
- 401k with matching and sharing
- Top tier health insurance and family benefits
- Flexible paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
- We look for people with a good sense of humor and zest for life, especially during interviews.
Sandboxx is an equal opportunity workplace and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please just let us know.