Sandboxx is a leading technology platform dedicated to finding and building solutions for our armed forces. We empower our military community through technology, community, and content to ensure that the entire military ecosystem thrives.
We are looking for a videographer and video editor with vision and creativity to help us build upon recent growth through production videos that are engaging, true to our brand voice, and as actionable as they are informational. This person is an outside of the box thinker, up to date on all social media trends, and understands how to shoot for, and grow a YouTube channel. In this role, you’ll work closely with other marketing and cross-functional team members to create and edit video content for the Sandboxx brand.
Your main objective will be to produce high-quality, audience-growing videos that build trust in our brand and empowers our military community.
- Support our ongoing demand for custom short and long-form video content
- Script, shoot, edit, and produce high-quality videos quickly and independently
- Create motion graphics for openers, lower thirds, transitions, and end cards
- Produce/edit marketing videos for Youtube, Ads, and other social platforms
- Quickly assemble edits and implement notes from team leads
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and design concepts
- Create and design motion graphics
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- 2+ years of work experience in creative concepting, shooting, and editing digital video for social media
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Strong video post-production, VFX, and motion graphics skills
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficient in Premiere Pro
- Experience with Motion Graphics
- Experience wearing multiple hats (videographer / editor / designer)
- Have a good understanding of storytelling and a strong editing sense
- Passion for digital storytelling, with a track record of taking smart risks
- Strong written and verbal communication (comfort appearing on camera, a plus) -Experience or understanding of the U.S. military a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Equity incentive plan
- 401k with matching and sharing
- Top tier health insurance and family benefits
- Flexible paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
This position can be remote or based at Sandboxx’s headquarters in Arlington, VA.
Sandboxx is an equal opportunity workplace and we would like to hear from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or any special needs that we might need to accommodate, please just let us know.