Saucey is bringing the $113B/year retail alcohol industry online, offering the fastest, most convenient way to shop for alcohol and have it delivered in minutes.
Are you a natural problem solver who’s always looking to learn new skills? Are you looking for a team that has a good time while getting sh*t done? Is “solution” your middle name? (maybe literally?) Are you tired of job postings that ask endless questions? If so, we might just be the next best match since Gin met Tonic.
Who is Saucey, you ask? Picture this. You’re at a BBQ and all the guests were kind enough to bring beer, but no one brought ice and your plus one is a wine drinker. That’s where we come in. At the click of a button, we can make you the party hero. We specialize in delivering alcohol and snacks for any scenario you can think of - from special occasions to binge-watching Netflix all weekend. The best part? We deliver in under 30mins.
We are actively expanding and are looking for folks who want to be part of growth across the US. At Saucey, everything you work on will directly affect customers, local businesses, and Saucey’s overall impact in the marketplace. You'll be empowered and supported to make bold decisions.
You are the missing link we’ve been looking for and will wear multiple hats during the week.
Half of your time Saucey’s customers will be your focus and priority. Customer success experts are virtual empaths who can put themselves in the customer's shoes and can provide personalized solutions to problems and questions people may have. As the voice of the company and primary contact, you remain breezy during what other folks may consider difficult situations over the phone, SMS, and email.
The remaining half of your time will be focused on ensuring couriers are being assigned the most efficient routes to diminish any order delays. You will also be communicating with couriers and retail partners, helping resolve any issues that may come up during the delivery process, while maintaining a serene tone at all times. But wait there’s more… you will actively be tracking and reporting technical issues you come across and to improve our platform. While looking over orders, you’ll also be a line of defense, double-checking orders, which may have discrepancies. Sound enticing?
- Full-time roles have Flexible PTO
- A complete benefits package: Health, Dental & Vision
- A monthly gym and Saucey credit
- Regular company outings and happy hours
- 1 year of Customer Support/Technical Support/Support Escalations experience
- Logistics and Tech background would be ideal
- Experience with leading CRM and support tools.
- Excellent typing skills
- Possesses a strong phone presence and concise communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
- Tech-savvy and can adapt to new systems/tools quickly
- Ability to identify the most important action items, prioritize and execute effectively
- Confident and relatable communicator; you can build rapport and connect with customers with ease.
- Excellent typing skills
- Open availability, including nights and weekends