If you’re interested in joining a startup at the ground level and playing a crucial role in its future growth, this could be a great fit.
There are two main aspects to Scalero, the consultancy and the SaaS product - you will play an integral part in both!
As the Client Solutions Manager, your main goal is to make sure clients are gaining value from our services. In this role, you will be the face of the company for the clients you manage. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients in different industries. The success of our clients is an indicator of our company’s potential, and the CSM is the one that leads the charge.
Become a leading expert in all things email marketing and CRM
- Stay current with what’s happening in the email marketing industry
- Be bold and experiment with new designs, strategies, techniques, and tools
Deliver value to services clients
- Analyze data to provide insights and drive strategy for clients
- Identify, create, and execute email and CRM solutions
- Lead implementation, training, and onboarding of Scalero app plus other tools as necessary
Form strong, lasting relationships with clients
- Be a trusted advisor and a leading resource clients can rely on
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders within the client’s organization
- Be available on-demand for client needs
- Present weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates to your clients
- Occasional travel to visit clients in-person may be necessary in the future
Constantly improve processes (internal and client facing)
- Identify optimization opportunities within internal and client operations
Act as an internal “voice of the user”
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering team to help develop the application through user feedback
- Promote the use of the Scalero app to services clients
- Have a passion for helping clients succeed
- Strong services mentality, ability to handle multiple requests at once
- 1-2 years experience in email marketing and/or CRM
- Solid handle on HTML/CSS
- Flexibility to work in different platforms (ESPs/CRMs/CDPs)
- Previous experience with analytical/reporting/BI tools/databases a plus
- Comfortable with project management tools (we use Notion)
- Excitement about building a company from the ground up
- Excellent communication and language skills, as well as analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Client solutions/customer success experience a plus but not a requirement
- We are a pre-seed, rapidly growing startup; this is going to be a fun journey!
- You will have a large impact on expanding our client roster and building the product, as well as internal growth initiatives.
- We have an existing client list of all different sizes, industries, and locations.
- We're building a global network of teammates and clients -- this is an opportunity to work with people from all over the world.