Scalero is a consultancy and application that helps companies with email marketing. We are in search of hiring our second HTML Email Developer, to help code email requests from our clients.
The HTML Email Developer will work with Scalero's team to ensure its clients' email HTML needs are being met. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written breifs and convert them into clean HTML code. The successful candidate should have a good understanding of how email marketing works, particularly with respect to HTML.
- Communicate and coordinate with Scalero's staff, which is based in San Francisco and Mexico City. You must be able to communicate with Scalero's consultants and designers.
- Coordinate with Scalero's email HTML developers and help improve our workflows and code practices.
- Be fast and responsive to clients and teammates' requests with a positive attitude.
- Solid experience and knowledge working with HTML and CSS.
- You've built websites with HTML and CSS, or you already have a background in email HTML development.
- A hard-working and independent mentality--we are a small but growing team, we need everybody to help move the company forward.
- Okay communicating in English over Slack, Notion and email. Hablamos un poco español, pero no somos competentes.
- Bonus: Experience and knowledge working with design tools like Photoshop, Figma, Marvel, Avocode, Sketch or others. You can request the right design specifications you need for HTML development.
- Bonus: Experience working with QA tools like Browser Stack, Litmus or Email on Acid, and you can troubleshoot rendering challenges on your own.
- Bonus: You've worked with enterprise-like email service providers like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Responsys, or others.
- We are a Silicon Valley startup! This is going to be a fun journey. We have 6 employees in San Francisco, and we have 10 staff members in Mexico. We are only two years into our journey.
- Opportunity to help us establish a company culture in Mexico City, where we already have many great employees. We will have an office when COVID is no longer a challenge.
- We are reinvesting some of our profit into building a SaaS tool. You can be a part of that product development. You will use this SaaS tool daily in this role.
**Are you still interested in this position? ** We are looking forward to receiving your CV, including your portfolio, Github profile, or any repository.