Interested in joining a fast-growing startup at the ground level and playing a crucial role in its future growth? Are you someone who loves to wear multiple hats and just get things done? This could be a perfect fit.
Scalero is a San Francisco and Mexico City-based startup that focuses on software and services for email marketing. Our team has more than doubled in size over the last year and we need a wizard in Mexico City to help keep things organized and ensure Scalero is an amazing place to work.
You will report to the Co-CEO. Your responsibilities are wide-ranging, including:
- Manage and organize contracts of our team in Mexico
- Research and select office space in CDMX
- Implement some light Human Resources practices, including new hire onboarding
- Organize company offsites and fun events to keep engagement high
- Assist the Finance team with invoicing
- Help with some operational practices of our Legal team
- Recruit new team members
You are a good fit if you are:
- Great communicator in English and Spanish
- Comfortable with the unknown
- Excited to grow with a fast-moving startup
- Willing to learn
- Understanding that a US-based startup needs help in Mexico
- Able to wear many different hats throughout the day
- A proactive problem-solver
Help us make Scalero the best place to work in Mexico, the best email marketing company in the world, and have a little fun while doing it!