At Scholars, our vision is to become the largest online hub of information for college students and recent grads. We believe that everyone deserves the chance to land their dream job regardless of who they know or where they go to school. In order to do that, everyone needs to quality, un-biased information about companies and careers in general. That's what we do.
For businesses, Scholars is a platform that helps companies grow their employer brands specifically for students and recent graduates through data-driven content and strategies.
At Scholars, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Scholars is headquartered in Nashville, TN but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
**About This Role ** As the Head of Channel Partnerships, you will report directly to our COO, own the relationships with all integrated partners, and help us maximize revenue, attract prospective business, and maximize the Scholars brand.
- Cultivating and managing partnerships with integration and revenue partners, including, but not limited to: Recruitment Marketing Agencies, Industry analysts and thought leaders, Employer Branding Companies & Agencies, etc.
- Coordinating and managing lead generation activities with partners
- Pipeline generation and closed won business. The role will be quota carrying.
- Evangelizing our brand throughout the Recruitment Marketing & Employer Branding space
- Working to position us as a thought leader and partner through the Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding & Talent space
- Serving as a generalist throughout the go to market organization to help out where needed
- Mentoring and training other members of Scholars on the Recruitment Marketing & Employer Branding space to build customer empathy and industry knowledge
- Using industry knowledge to inform product integration strategy
Your Skills & Experiences
- 4+ years of Channel Sales experience and/or Sales/Partner Enablement experience
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales goals
- Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships
- Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales team
- Recruitment Marketing or Employer Branding experience strongly preferred
Benefits & Additional Notes
- Salary Range: $100,000-150,000
- Equity Range: 0-.5%
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from anywhere
Scholars is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.