At Scholars, our vision is to become the largest online hub of information for college students and recent grads. We believe that everyone deserves the chance to land their dream job regardless of who they know or where they go to school. In order to do that, everyone needs to quality, un-biased information about companies and careers in general. That's what we do.
For businesses, Scholars is a platform that helps companies grow their employer brands specifically for students and recent graduates through data-driven content and strategies.
At Scholars, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Scholars is headquartered in Nashville, TN but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
**About This Role **
- Build and maintain scalable components using React
- You enjoy being challenged and learning new technologies in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively and contribute to a team environment
- Comfortable developing and deploying production ready code
- Great documentation and willingness to manage future hires as we grow
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-first principles
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- API Integration / Development
- 3 years of coding experience
- React Native
- Google Cloud Platform
- Mobile development
- Unit testing
**Other qualifications **
- Open to learning new technologies
- Comfortable developing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-driven and self-motivated
Benefits & Additional Notes
- Salary Range: $75,000 - 100,000
- Equity Range: 0-1%
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from anywhere
Scholars is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.