The first all-in-one sales platform optimized for growth.
SellX is a community based on connection and growth — a platform that was created to provide a community of people that are driven by curiosity and learning. At SellX we stand to empower the future workforce of the world and companies alike to come together and build a world we can be proud of.
SellX is looking for a multi-talented Sales Manager to help lead our SDR community and team. You’ll be responsible for consistently growing and developing a powerful SDR team, help craft pitches and scripts with companies, assist in the training of sales reps, develop and maintain relationships with clients and partnering with the CEO to strategically grow client base.
- 5+ years of experience in lead generation, sales, marketing or customer facing role
- Experience leading, training & interviewing SDRs
- Experience crafting pitches and scripts
- Is able to identify problem and works towards solutions
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Sincere customer empathy
- Passionate about technology
- You genuinely care about solving others' problems
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve
- Experience with prospecting tools like Salesforce and Linkedin
- Manages the sales process of the organization.
- Drives and influences new business development through working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies processes to sell solutions based on the company's products and services.
- Provides sales training and/or technical support to clients.
- Proactively monitors the state of competitive environments and seeks to understand their impact on the company's product offering, distribution channels, pricing, etc.
- Ensures that all sales activities are aligned with the overall goals of the company.
- Identify sales opportunities and develop a plan to meet identified needs.
- Builds relationships with prospective customers and prospects.
- Provides product information and presentations to prospective customers, including technical specifications, competitive intelligence, and testimonials.