The first all-in-one sales platform optimized for growth.
SellX is looking for a multi-talented UX/UI Designer to help shake up the sales & marketing space. You will help craft a multitude of new and existing products through a deep understanding of our users, data and the market.
We are an early stage company obsessed with user experience and function; we put it at the forefront of everything we do. We are looking for someone with a passion for design and experience to work closely with our executive team, to deliver products that not only stand out in the market but work as useful and powerful tools for our users.
This is a 3 month contract role with the goal of hiring full-time
- 5+ years experience in a UX/UI Design role
- Experience working with and managing a design system
- Experience working with engineering teams
- Is able to identify problem and works towards solutions
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Sincere customer empathy
- Passionate about technology
- You genuinely care about solving others' problems
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve
- Experience developing and maintaining design systems
- Experience working on mobile applications, websites, enterprise software etc..
- Ability to work closely with a team but also independently
- Experience creating interactive prototypes & userflows
- Optimize existing UI & userflows
- Experience testing and validating ideas/concept
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Gather and evaluate requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using process flows and sitemaps
- Develop mockups and prototypes that illustrate how products function and look
- Identify and troubleshoot experience problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Visual Design skills
- Portfolio site (Dribbble, Behance, Personal site etc..)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and user-centered
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Whimsical etc..)
- Expert knowledge with design tools including but not limited to Figma, Webflow, Principle, Photoshop, Illustrator etc..
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Animation / motion graphics knowledge and skills
- Prior experience working in a start-up
- Knowledge and experience with HTML & CSS