Slidebean is a New York startup with offices in New York City and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is a super easy-to-use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 30,000 signups per month. The profile we are hiring will work as part of our Production Team and will be in charge of deciding the visual look of our YouTube channel, currently reaching 290K subscribers and growing.
- Assisting the director on set by establishing the video’s visual look.
- Being in charge of lighting, shot selection, camera operation, and other elements.
- Supervising a camera crew and directing camera movement.
- Being able to shoot videos in natural or artificial lighting conditions.
- Deciding on the best camera angles and frames for video scenes.
- Being able to make decisions and assist the post-production team regarding the edition, shot selection, stock footage, digital animation, etc.
- Detail-oriented and a capacity to work with close deadlines.
- Good English level.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good technical camera operating skills.
- Experience in editing video on Final Cut.
- A reel to visualize your work as a DP/Editor.
YOU ALSO GET MAJOR POINTS IF YOU…
- Can manage time effectively, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Have good communication and collaboration skills.
- Have some After Effects editing experience.
- Have worked in the creation or development of a YouTube channel (of any kind.)
- Live and breathe YouTube content.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Competitive Salary in USD.
- A chance to be a part of a worldwide-known startup + a dynamic and young team.