We are looking for a talented Growth Marketing Expert to support in all aspects of our customer acquisition efforts. As a member of the Marketing team, and reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for launching and optimizing marketing campaigns, creating relevant content for our blog, and finding new ways to promote our content.
Slidebean (slidebean.com) is a New York startup with offices in San Jose, CR. We have received worldwide recognition and press, and over $850,000 in venture capital funding. Our product is an easy to use web presentation tool, currently featuring over 1,500,000 signups and over 30,000 new customers every month.
A strong candidate will have hands-on experience working in performance marketing and have the ability to make data-driven decisions. They will also be detail-oriented and have excellent communication and teamwork skills. You should also be passionate about startups, marketing, SEO, and are excited to contribute to a high-growth startup.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Have the potential to “scale” with the company and take the lead as we grow.
- 1-2 years in customer acquisition or growth marketing roles, with past experience leading or supporting one or more core customer acquisition functions such as paid advertising (paid search, paid social, display, offline etc.), marketing automation.
- Experience with content marketing and SEO.
- An eye for good design and a solid understanding of branding.
- Some level of experience with web or mobile analytics such as google analytics, Kissmetrics, etc.
- High attention to detail, strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to be both strategic and tactical to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree (bonus points if in a quantitative field).
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our Head of Marketing & our design team to brainstorm creative for marketing campaigns
- Help manage, test, and scale acquisition tactics across a range of channels including paid advertising
- Thoughtfully track performance of channels as they relate to team and business KPIs
- Generate ideas for new tactics and channels we can test to help our company grow
Understand Slidebean’s SEO strategy and create content to optimize for valuable keywords
Awesome if you also...
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: experience as a founder, co-founder or early employee of a startup – failed companies are OK too :D
For this position, we offer:
- The chance to work with one of the most relevant SaaS startups .
- Availability to work from home at least twice a week (the team is expected to be 99% remote during the course of the pandemic).
- Competitive Salary