Founded in 2015, Smartcar is the leading developer platform for mobility businesses. We have raised $12 million in Seed and Series A funding from Andreessen Horowitz and NEA. Our headquarters is located in Mountain View, California.
From auto insurance to fleet management, businesses of all kinds use our APIs to verify vehicle mileage, issue digital car keys, manage EV charging, and track fleets. To name a few, the peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace Turo, the auto insurance provider Paydrive, and the electricity provider Krafthem use our platform to build and scale their mobility services.
By making it easy to connect to their customers’ vehicles, Smartcar allows these companies to focus on what’s important: building the future of mobility.
As Smartcar’s Head of Marketing, you will have the opportunity to define and lead our global marketing initiatives.
- Oversee Smartcar’s global marketing strategy across all channels
- Coach and mentor your team to advance their respective career goals
- Define your team’s quarterly target metrics and the roadmap to get there
- Run the process of planning and prioritizing bi-monthly sprints and ensuring results are delivered
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that marketing initiatives align with overall company goals as well as the goals of other functions such as sales, customer success, and engineering
- Scale the marketing function by participating in recruiting efforts
- Analyze and report on key metrics to ensure positive ROI of marketing initiatives
- Take ownership of demand generation initiatives
Who You Are
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- 2+ years in management
- Proven track record of implementing demand generation initiatives
- Foster and maintain a culture of trust and innovation
- Mindset of building for scale
Smartcar is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.