Superside is an always-on design company that delivers hassle-free design at scale to enterprise teams. Trusted by 3,000+ businesses globally.
Superside is looking for a Customer Experience Manager for the Customer Success Management team to constantly reshape the way we create value in our partnerships with top-tier brands and companies like Facebook, Amazon, Red Bull & Puma.
We move quickly and experiment with new strategies and ways of adding value to our new and existing customers. We engage with end-users and executives alike to ensure that our customers love, adapt and grow with Superside. Nothing makes us happier than when our enterprise customers are wildly successful with their Superside setup. The team works hard, works together, and has fun doing it as we strive to build and grow a successful strategic design and customer success team.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success & Insights, success in this role will be measured by your ability to optimize the customer experience (with a focus on onboarding), re-design processes accordingly, manage integration projects independently, enable the CSM team and your contribution to the development of how we do Customer Success Management at Superside.
What You'll Do
- Own responsibility for the customer onboarding process
- Support the continuous development of the customer experience at Superside
- Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Plan, implement and manage proposed recommendations and projects as well as monitor and report progress
- Perform business modeling to track and optimize customer experience
- Collaborate with various departments to collect data and complete analysis
- Gather feedback from customers and analyze user and market behavior to support Customer Success Managers
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Masters Degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a top management consulting firm (MBB)
- Professional with strengths in structuring and executing various analyses
- Effective executive communication (Powerpoint and Word)
- Self-starter who can work effectively both independently and in collaboration - often managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfort with owning project timelines, prioritizing tasks, and assessing speed/accuracy tradeoffs
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Ability to quickly learn relevant design production/operations/process concepts
- Bias for action, appreciation for data driven processes, hard-working, proactive, client centric and execution driven mindset
Why join us
- We are a global company with 140+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world
- We value employee development; and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.