Samir Palsule has a diverse work experience spanning multiple industries. Samir started their career at Thermax Limited as an Engineer in Projects & Maintenance. Samir then worked at S. B Electro-Mechanicals Pvt. Ltd., Pune as an Executive in QA and Applications, where they were responsible for ISO 9001 related activities and customer-facing new requirements. Samir later joined Motherson Sumi as a Senior Engineer in Quality Assurance, where they managed quality control and assurance activities for internal processes, customers, and suppliers.
Samir then moved to Tata Yazaki Autocomp Limited as a Member of the Quality Assurance team, where they managed quality control and assurance for customers and suppliers. Samir later joined Divgi-Warner Private Limited as a Manager in Quality Management System, where they upgraded the quality systems based on QS-9000 to TS-16949.
Samir then joined REVA ELECTRIC CAR COMPANY PVT LTD as a Lead in Supplier Quality Assurance, where they managed supplier quality assurance activities. Samir then moved to TE Connectivity as a Manager in Production, where they were responsible for day-to-day manufacturing operations.
After that, Samir joined Voltas Limited as a Senior Manager in Business Excellence, where they worked for over a decade and played a key role in driving operational excellence initiatives. Currently, Samir holds the position of Head in Business Excellence, SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment), L&D (Learning and Development), and Engagement at Tata Coffee. In this role, they facilitate strategy development, drives strategic initiatives, and ensures organizational performance at the company level. Samir also leads operational excellence initiatives such as Lean Six Sigma and Kaizens to improve performance levels.
Samir Palsule's education history is as follows:
1. In 2022, Samir completed a program in SIx Sigma Black Belt at NIQC International Private Limited. The field of study focused on Improvement and Innovation Projects.
2. From 1992 to 1994, Samir pursued an MBA at the Institute of Management Development & Research, specializing in Management Studies.
3. Samir earned a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Vishwakarama Institute of Technology between 1986 and 1990.
4. In 1984, Samir completed HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) at Modern College, with a field of study focused on Mathematics and Science.
5. Samir obtained an SSC (Secondary School Certificate) from Modern Highschool in 1983, following a general curriculum.
In addition to their formal education, Samir has acquired various certifications. These include being an Assessor for Affirmative Action imperatives (Tata Quality Management Services), an Assessor for Carbon Footprint (Climate Change) imperatives (Tata Quality Management Service), an Assessor for Tata Business Excellence Maturity model (Tata Quality Management Services), a Green Belt for Six Sigma (Master Black belt of TE Connectivity), an Internal Auditor for ISO 14001 (Nathan & Nathan Consultants), an Internal Auditor for OHSAS 18001 (Nathan & Nathan Consultants), an Internal Auditor for TS 16949 (Nathan & Nathan Consultants), and a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 (TQM International). The details of the months and years when these certifications were obtained are not provided in the information given.
View in org chart
View in org chart
October, 2018 - present