TeamSupport sales department is a key driver of growth. We foster an environment that deeply cares for its team members, promotes team-learning, and individual growth. Our SaaS software is used on a global scale and we would love to add your talent to our team. If you like to learn from your peers and teach them something as well, you'll fit in well with our team.
- Proactively manages lead funnel focusing on lead attack time, lead nurturing and sale process.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides weekly updates on book of business for sales forecasts. ? Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements Required Skills/Abilities:
- Demonstrate ability to achieve / exceed quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills including oral and written communication.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. ? Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, CRM and Lead Nurturing platforms.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field OR
- At least five years of related experience required.