Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewable energy generation and storage.
The Executive Assistant role at Tesla goes above and beyond the scope of a typical EA position. You will become the right hand to your leaders, always preempting their needs, requirements and constantly being one step ahead of the game. You will have each day planned out ahead of time to be resilient to the many changes you will need to make in real time, handling urgent matters and changes in direction as they arise. Your goal is to optimize the use of your leaders’ time and help them run their organizations efficiently, based on their direction, the priorities of the company, and your own excellent judgment, while always maintaining utmost confidentiality, integrity & professionalism. This role is incredibly fast paced, making what seems impossible, possible.
Beyond that, you will handle impactful projects and become deeply involved in the business. We are looking for a bright and eager professional who is seeking the opportunity of a lifetime, and to be part of a mission that is driving the world to a sustainable future.
This exciting career opportunity will be supporting our Austin Leadership.
- Precise scheduling and calendar management for our Austin leadership. You must be able to justify each minute of time spend based on the criticality to the business while weighing them against all other competing priorities
- Time management, ensuring the day is run efficiently and effectively
- Ability to take clear notes, synthesize outcomes and distribute minutes appropriately
- Follow up with interfacing teams to ensure completion of previously agreed action items
- Close collaboration with the office of CEO and other Executive Assistants
- Preparation/review of weekly reports and team communications
- Manage access permissions
- Cross functional collaboration – especially with IT and Workplace for equipment and conference room facilities
- Planning for large team meetings and all-hands
- Expense reconciliation and other purchasing support (POs, license renewals, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years of experience in a fast-paced administrative role and project management
- Highly organized, yet insanely flexible. Able to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and anticipate last minute changes
- Strong written & verbal communication skills – proven track record of being able to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Team player mindset – must have influence not through your proximity to the executives but through proving your intellect, cultivation of trusted relationships and displaying appropriate discretion
- Natural bias for problem solving: ability to pinpoint problems and find creative solutions even if you are unfamiliar with the subject – you will be working with all types if stakeholders and must be resourceful and willing to ask questions and learn
- Last but not least, a strong passion for Tesla’s mission