BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Predictive Index, the talent optimization leader, today announced Alisa Sheyn is joining the executive leadership team as Senior Vice President of Product. Alisa will be responsible for leading product and user experience to continue the company's journey toward product-led growth (PLG). With a company made up of 43% women, The Predictive Index commemorates International Women’s Day by holding true to the company’s mission “Better work, better world.”
The Predictive Index knows the importance of diversity and equality in both hiring and in building dream teams to achieve organizational success,“ said Mike Zani, CEO, The Predictive Index. “To uphold this, we continue to hire exceptional women leaders like Alisa. Her proven track record will be instrumental in managing the company’s PLG strategy now and into the future.”
A passionate technology leader, Alisa has combined experience in technology operations, engineering, and product management. With prior roles at Avid, Citrix and Pluralsight, Alisa implements a human-centric management approach through which she builds engaged teams that are mindful of customers’ priorities and long-term visions. Alisa is also a technology evangelist, women in tech champion, speaker, and writer.
“The significance of starting my new role at The Predictive Index on International Women’s Day is not lost on me. I could not think of a better company to share my expertise and enthusiasm for people and technology,” said Sheyn. “I look forward to helping PI create products that will both empower and provide customers with the best tools to fulfill the vision of talent optimization.”
Held annually on March 8, International Women's Day (IWD) celebrates the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action to raise awareness against bias with its IWD 2021 theme: #choosetochallenge.
Furthering their commitment, The Predictive Index has an impressive track record of gender equality:
- 43% of employees (known as PIoneers) are women.
- Of the 14 PIoneers at Vice President level or above, five are women (36%), which is an increase of 14% from 2020.
- The company’s board of directors includes two women (40%).
- Over the last 14 months, there were 26 promotions; 50% of those were women/bigender employees.
- Of those above promotions, five of the eight that were promoted to director level roles or above were women (63%).
- Its Change@Work program empowers women and other underrepresented voices at PI to propose initiatives for inclusive change.
- Through its PIoneer Academy, women are provided with the opportunity to train as engineers to great success.