Assistant Manager, Business Operations helps to facilitate processes related to logistics, production, and supply generation. You will ascertain operational risk, identify opportunities, and continuously enhance the efficiency of assigned projects. This role’s key responsibility is to be the day-to-day bridge between business partners and Supply Chain Enablement, ensuring upkeep and ad hoc maintenance of supported tools. In this role you will partner with colleagues to build and maintain 3rd party tools that augment the efficacy of stakeholders’ daily processes.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Drive communication between cross-functional departments to help facilitate technology solutions that provide the most effective operational output
- Support the appropriate execution of all phases of owned projects, including discovery, solution building, training, implementation, and upkeep
- Build, maintain, and iterate on tools used to support stakeholders
- Collaborate with Information Technology, Creative, and Merchandising teams to ensure adequate visibility of supported projects
- Partner with Business Operations, Operations, and Sales departments to stay informed about strategies and initiatives that may impact assigned projects
What You Bring To The Role
- Advanced degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 1+ years of proven success supporting end-to-end process, defining project requirements, and building SaaS style tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and can approach operational process with empathy and compassion
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
GHR6106 #LI-SB28 #LI-Remote
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.