The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Balderton.
What you’ll do
This role will not only make you an early member of the Scout, the first commercial business unit at The Org, but this is also the first Account Manager role at the company. Scout offers an alternative to traditional recruitment, built on the premise that the current model is broken for startups.
This is an exciting opportunity to help disrupt and redefine an old school industry ripe for change; our proprietary approach to digitize recruitment has already received an overwhelmingly positive market response. This positive market response has resulted in a rapidly growing client base of +50 startups since late 2020. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with our growing book of clients and drive repeat business.
The role will sit in The Org’s Revenue organization, located in New York City in a sunlit penthouse in central Soho, and will report to Daniel, our VP of Revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Strategically manage relationships with all former customers, including:
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ hiring needs
- Help clients develop recruiting strategies, embedding Scout in the process
- Launch and maintain campaigns to re engage with clients after projects finish
- Work closely with the Scout client delivery team and Sales to ensure that our clients have the most streamlined experience possible
- You will know the clients better than anyone else on the team, so you will be in an ideal position to identify and communicate:
- Improvements to the current Scout process
- New product and service lines within the recruitment space
We are a company of highly proactive individuals, and this candidate will hustle to make things happen. You ideally have experience from a top tier expert executive recruitment company, expert network or consulting company and possess both the critical thinking abilities and client-facing skills that come with this experience.
Importantly, you are excited to be a part of a rapidly growing start-up, and thrive in a high velocity environment, and are excited about helping us disrupt the recruitment industry.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3 to 6 years of recruitment, consulting or expert network experience
- A growth mindset, constantly thinking about new ways to generate business
- Demonstrable experience managing relationships with B2B clients, ideally at senior levels
- Confidence to bring own ideas to the table in a compelling manner that gains commitment from others
- Team-player with a ‘no task too small’ attitude; imbibes our company culture of “do the dishes” and thrives in a changing environment
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Penthouse office in Soho, Manhattan with a private outdoor terraces
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
- Awesome colleagues
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to email@example.com and let's chat!
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remotely.