Become part of our global Ambassador program and help us grow The Org in your local market!
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company’s organizational chart. Founded by Danish entrepreneurs in November 2017, The Org has offices in New York City and Copenhagen, Denmark. We're backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
As an Ambassador, you will be responsible for growing The Org in your local market. This includes community building and working with local partners. We are looking for Ambassadors across the globe who are as passionate about our mission as we are. This is a paid freelance opportunity.
- Write monthly content pieces about teams in your local market
- Build and maintain org charts in your country
- Represent us at local events including conferences
- Fluent english speaker
- Experienced journalist or blogger
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated interest in tech, entrepreneurship, and business
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat!