We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to help us keep the business running smoothly!
The team at The Org is growing rapidly, and we are looking for someone to help us build a world-class Business Operations function as we scale. You will be responsible for developing and implementing initiatives and processes to make the business more efficient and nimble. In this role, you will report to and partner with our VP of Operations and you will be working alongside our Research and Business Intelligence team which all fall under the umbrella of Operations. You will also have ample opportunity to work cross-functionally and collaborate with the leadership team. Due to the breadth of your responsibility and impact, it’s essential that you are able to motivate, empathize with, and communicate with stakeholders at every level of the organization.
What you will do:
- Incubate new ideas of processes that could lead to smoother operations
- Develop, implement, iterate and drive cross-functional operations initiatives that would create structure and facilitate progress
- Work closely with leads across the company to champion continuous operational improvements and learning culture within the organization
- Coordinate Finance, Legal, and Support related activities
- Build and maintain financial models
- Provide additional bandwidth and/or specific skills to a team at time of need
Our ideal candidate is a thoughtful, self-motivated individual with a great attitude. You are people oriented, results driven, and you have a passion for helping others. You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment and relish at the opportunity to build something new. Previous Business Operations experience is preferred but not required.
What we’re looking for:
- Structured mindset, highly organized, great attention to detail, self-starter, and passionate about building and scaling a business
- Have experience developing and implementing new business processes aimed at improving organizational efficiency
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills is a must
- Independent thinker with a creative problem solving mind
- Demonstrate capability in business planning or business operational management
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and have outstanding teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in Operations, Finance, Strategy, and related areas
This role will be part of The Org’s Operations team, which is located in New York City in a sunlit penthouse in the heart of Soho. This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first members of the People team, where you will meaningfully shape our work environment and employee experience.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Insurance coverage
- Unlimited vacation
- Social events and travel opportunities
- Penthouse office in the heart of Soho with private outdoor space
- Awesome colleagues :)
If you want to hear more about our company and you are excited about this opportunity, please reach out to email@example.com and let’s chat!
We do not consider remote-only applications.
Business Operations Manager
at The Org