Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in New York City
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent, and help companies show off their teams and attract new talent. We want to create the world's largest platform for teams and organizations where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning.
The Org was founded by Christian Wylonis and Andreas Jarbøl in November 2017 and we now have offices in New York City and Copenhagen. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be an early member of our New York City-based Growth Team. This is a unique role where you will be on the frontlines of our business and have an immediate impact on product direction, company culture, and the future customer success team. You’ll be responsible for nurturing existing customer relationships to ensure our users have a delightful experience. You’ll be the main point of contact between organizations and their leaders and the rest of The Org team.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and grow relationships with current users/customers
- Ensure customers use and reuse all our product features
- Upsell existing customers on additional product features and new releases
- Aggregate and communicate customer feedback to the growth and product teams to inform future development
- Create and implement process improvement to help us operate our customer success efforts more efficiently
- Establish a set of KPIs and performance goals to measure and improve the customer experience
- Advance our customer success tech stack and develop our customer experience processes
- 2 + years of experience in customer success or customer support
- Experience managing enterprise level account relationships
- Demonstrated ability to upsell and close partnership deals
- Proven track record of building rapport over the phone and email
- Experience resolving customer/user conflicts and escalations
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and empathetic
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
Who we are: We are a diverse and international team of 25 stationed in offices in New York City and Copenhagen with distributed members in Mexico City, Singapore, Helsinki, Bangalore, Bogota, and Milan. We want to meet you no matter where you’re from! This particular position sits in our Soho office in New York City. You will need to relocate if not currently living in New York - although we are happy to work out a remote transition plan.
- Do the dishes - We pitch in and volunteer to do whatever is necessary regardless of our seniority or what our job description says. Sometimes we literally need to do the dishes.
- Crank the things - We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. Take risks, fail fast, and keep learning. Don’t overthink the solution.
- Hygge - A Danish word meaning “cozy” or “belonging” representing our team community. We take care of our people and in exchange expect the highest performance from everybody.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Penthouse office in Soho, Manhattan with a private outdoor terrace
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
We want to meet a broad set of candidates and run an inclusive process. If something here prompts a question or concern for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your feedback. Thanks for your interest in joining The Org team!
How to Apply To apply for this position please email us your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you are interested in the Customer Success Manager position at The Org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!