We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our team in New York City
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be an early member of our New York City-based Growth Team. This is a unique role where you will be on the frontlines of our business and have an immediate impact on product direction, company culture, and the future customer success team. You’ll be responsible for recognizing growth opportunities, nurturing existing customer relationships to ensure our users have a delightful and value adding experience. You’ll be the main point of contact between organizations and their leaders and the rest of The Org team.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and grow relationships with current users/customers
- Focus on key activities that provide value to our customers and that drive engagement with the product
- Upsell existing customers on additional product features and new releases
- Aggregate and communicate customer feedback to the growth and product teams to inform future development
- Create and implement process improvement to help us operate our customer success efforts more efficiently
- Establish a set of KPIs and performance goals to measure and improve the customer experience
- Advance our customer success tech stack and build a process for managing customer experience
- 4 + years of experience in customer success, sales, or SaaS account management
- Experience managing, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to upsell and close partnership deals by focusing on customer value
- Proven track record of building rapport over the phone and email
- Experience resolving customer/user conflicts and escalations
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and empathetic
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
Who we are:
We are a diverse and international team of 25 stationed in offices in New York City and Copenhagen with distributed members in Mexico City, Singapore, Helsinki, Bangalore, Bogota, and Milan. We want to meet you no matter where you’re from! This particular position sits in our Soho office in New York City. You will need to relocate if not currently living in New York - although we are happy to work out a remote transition plan.
Career Growth at The Org:
Successful Org members are rigorous thinkers. You speak your mind and passionately defend your opinion. We want people who are unafraid to be wrong, enthusiastically change their minds, and who support decisions with numbers and narrative.
We’re tiny relative to the opportunity and have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you could have an unprecedented impact in defining the future of business while doing the most important work of your career.
- Do the dishes - We pitch in and volunteer to do whatever is necessary regardless of our seniority or what our job description says. Sometimes we literally need to do the dishes.
- Crank the things - We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. Take risks, fail fast, and keep learning. Don’t overthink the solution.
- Hygge - A Danish word meaning “cozy” or “belonging” representing our team community. We take care of our people and want to build a deep bond with our colleagues.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- 401 K
- Commuter benefits
- Penthouse office in Soho, Manhattan with a private outdoor terrace
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
Curious to see who who you will be working with? Meet the team right here: https://theorg.com/org/theorg
We want to meet a broad set of candidates and run an inclusive process. If something here prompts a question or concern for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your feedback. Thanks for your interest in joining The Org team!
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Balderton.