We're looking for a strong analytical thinker to join our Business Intelligence team in New York City!
The Business Intelligence team at The Org tackles the most pressing analytical questions facing our company at any given moment. As a Data Analyst, you will act as a strategic partner to all teams within our company and provide data-driven insights that help us reach our business goals. In order to accomplish this, you will be involved to varying extents in every step of the analytics process: data tracking, data analysis, and strategic insights.
- Partner with product, growth, content and research teams to conduct analyses and provide data-driven, actionable insights for each function
- Develop an intimate understanding of the levers that underpin each of our products
- Build and maintain BI and product analytics dashboards
- Run A/B tests for both new product launches and improvements of existing products
- Collaborate with our engineering team to ensure that we are accurately tracking, ingesting and aggregating our data
We are looking for someone who is a strong analytical thinker and is passionate about the power of data to improve all parts of a company’s operations. The BI team at The Org prides itself on getting into the weeds with each team here, understanding what moves the needle in their respective areas and collaborating with them to achieve the company’s goals. We are looking for someone with a hustling mindset, a quantitative background as well as a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. Candidates should meet most (but not necessarily all) of the following requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in an analytics, consulting or banking role
- Experience building and maintaining BI dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to turn complex analyses into actionable insights
- Experience with at least one BI tool (i.e. Tableau, Looker, Chartio) or product analytics tool (i.e. Amplitude, Mixpanel or Heap)
- Creative problem solver, entrepreneurial mindset and high level of intellectual curiosity
- Excited about the opportunity to get your hands dirty in the early stages of a company and make a big impact!
Do the dishes - We pitch in and volunteer to do whatever is necessary regardless of our seniority or what our job description says. Sometimes we literally need to do the dishes.
Crank the things - We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. Take risks, fail fast, and keep learning. Don’t overthink the solution.
Hygge - A Danish word meaning “cozy” or “belonging” representing our team community. We take care of our people and want to build a deep bond with our colleagues.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Penthouse office in Soho, Manhattan with a private outdoor terrace
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
Curious to see who who you will be working with? Meet the team right here: https://theorg.com/org/theorg
We want to meet a broad set of candidates and run an inclusive process. If something here prompts a question or concern for you, please contact us at email@example.com to share your feedback. Thanks for your interest in joining The Org team!
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Balderton
If you have any questions about the role, you can email the hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org