We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team in Copenhagen.
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. We help organizations use transparency to get more customers and attract better talent. The public org chart is just the beginning. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Sequoia, Founders Fund, and Balderton.
The product and engineering team is located in central Copenhagen in a beautiful, new office space. You'll work alongside our CTO and full-stack developer Andreas, our backend developers Miklos and Jens, our designers Alex and Andrew, our UX researcher Laura, and our Head of Product Benjamin. Meet the full team here.
As a Front-End Developer at The Org, you'll be a fundamental member of the engineering team. We are still a young company with an early product so you'll be a key driver in the development of our frontend engineering practices as well as our new features and product areas.
What you need
- Strong knowledge of the React ecosystem and the supporting webpack build tools
- Experience with Apollo, Redux, FlowTypes, PostCSS, the power of GraphQL and client side caching
- Passion to learn about, introduce, and experiment with the latest frontend technologies and test driven development setups
- Going the extra mile to tweak the user experience with animations and interaction
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package salary + equity
- Great office in central Copenhagen with private outdoor terrace
- Open kitchen fully stocked with drinks and snacks + lunch
- Social events and travel opportunities
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to email@example.com and let's get coffee! ☕️
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.