Paid Ads Specialist (social)
We are looking for a part-time SEO Specialist to join our team in New York City (or remote)
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning.
The Org was founded by Christian Wylonis and Andreas Jarbøl in November 2017 and we now have two offices, one in New York City and another Copenhagen. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
You’ll work directly with our Head of Growth to grow The Org into the largest platform for teams and organizational transparency in the world. Your primary responsibilities will be content distribution and social ads.
This is a part-time role. Approximately 10 hours per week.
What you’ll do As a content distribution and social ads specialist you'll be responsible for growing The Org's traffic and users via our content and social media channels. You'll manage our entire paid ads budget and experimentation funnel
Some of the work you might do:
- Day-to-day content publishing plan and execution
- Social media advertising and traffic strategy
- Reporting on paid promotion and future strategy
Candidate Our dream candidate has a proven track record of growing traffic for high growth startups or content platforms. You've assisted in brand building and content distribution and managed large social media and paid campaign budgets.
- 8+ years of experience in content distribution and paid social.
- Diligent and economical thinker with an eye for maximizing reach / dollar.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Works well with larger teams and SEO specialists.
- Proven growth on Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible remote schedule
- Social events and travel opportunities
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to email@example.com and let's chat!
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.