We are looking for a Partnerships Associate to join our team in New York City
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and help companies show off their teams and attract new talent. We want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning.
The Org was founded by Christian Wylonis and Andreas Jarbøl in November 2017 and we now have offices in New York City and Copenhagen. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
As a Partnerships Associate, you will be an early member of our New York City-based Growth Team. This is a unique role where you will be on the frontlines of our business and have an immediate impact on growth as well as great career development opportunities. We are working to build The Org into the world's largest platform for teams and organizational transparency. We are looking for candidates with diverse backgrounds and career experience.
What you’ll do:
As a Partnerships Associate, you’ll be responsible for operating, executing and scaling various outbound business development and partnership initiatives. We are still a young company with an early product so you will be a key player in helping us discover business development opportunities and scale them. Our ultimate goal is to make The Org a valuable necessity for every company in the world.
- Manage outbound sales and email marketing campaigns
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying new lead generation channels and close new sales opportunities
- Expand The Org’s presence via strategic partnerships and targeted outreach
- Process improvement: we are growing fast but there is always room for improvement and we need you to help us operate our outbound sales efforts more efficiently
- Develop and grow relationships with current users/customers
- Brainstorm and execute creative growth hacks
We are seeking someone who will be excited about executing outbound business development campaigns and testing hypotheses to grow our customer base and retain existing users. You should embody our values. “Do the Dishes”: you’re humble, value teamwork and approach everything with a positive attitude. “Crank the Things”: you are hardworking, entrepreneurial and take initiative in all things you do. Live the Mission: You are transparent, inclusive and honest in all aspects of life.
- 2 + years of professional experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Successful business development track record
- Operations and systems management experience
- Proven track record of taking initiative and crushing goals
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
Who We Are
We are a diverse and international team of 25 stationed in offices in New York City and Copenhagen with distributed members in Mexico City, Singapore, Helsinki, Bangalore, Bogota, and Milan. We want to meet you no matter where you’re from! This particular position sits in our Soho office in New York City. You will need to relocate if not currently living in New York - although we are happy to work out a remote transition plan.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package salary + equity
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Unlimited vacation
- Social events and travel opportunities
- Great penthouse office in central Manhattan with a private outdoor terrace
- Great career development opportunities
How to Apply:
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, fill out this short form https://airtable.com/shrAnbZuARnB9bl7D or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat!
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.
We want to meet a broad set of candidates and run an inclusive process. If something here prompts a question or concern for you, please contact us at email@example.com to share your feedback. Thanks for your interest in joining The Org team!