We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our team in New York City
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent, and help companies show off their teams and attract new talent. We want to create the world's largest platform for teams and organizations where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning.
The Org was founded by Christian Wylonis and Andreas Jarbøl in November 2017 and we now have offices in New York City and Copenhagen. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be an early member of our New York City-based Growth Team. This is a unique role where you will be on the frontlines of our business and have an immediate impact on growth. We are a young company with an early product so you will be a key player in helping us discover business development opportunities and implement them. You’ll be responsible for operating, executing and scaling various outbound business development and partnership initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Manage outbound business development and email marketing campaigns
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying new lead generation channels
- Close partnership opportunities with new users/customers
- Expand The Org’s online presence via strategic partnerships and targeted outreach
- Create and implement process improvements to help us operate outbound sales efforts efficiently
- Maintain and grow relationships with current users/customers
- Brainstorm and execute creative expansion tactics
- Test hypotheses to grow our customer base and retain existing users
- 2 + years of professional experience in client or customer facing role
- Experience managing enterprise level account relationships
- Demonstrated ability to close partnership deals
- Proven track record of building rapport over email or phone
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM systems management and operations
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
Who We Are
We are a diverse and international team of 25 stationed in offices in New York City and Copenhagen with distributed members in Mexico City, Singapore, Helsinki, Bangalore, Bogota, and Milan. We want to meet you no matter where you’re from! This particular position sits in our Soho office in New York City. You will need to relocate if not currently living in New York - although we are happy to work out a remote transition plan.
- Do the dishes - We pitch in and volunteer to do whatever is necessary regardless of our seniority or what our job description says. Sometimes we literally need to do the dishes.
- Crank the things - We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. Take risks, fail fast, and keep learning. Don’t overthink the solution.
- Hygge - A Danish word meaning “cozy” or “belonging” representing our team community. We take care of our people and in exchange expect the highest performance from everybody.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package salary + equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Penthouse office in Soho, Manhattan with a private outdoor terrace
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
We want to meet a broad set of candidates and run an inclusive process. If something here prompts a question or concern for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your feedback. Thanks for your interest in joining The Org team!
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please email us your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you are interested in the Partnerships Manager position at The Org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!