The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and help companies show off their teams and attract new talent. We want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning.
The Org was founded by Christian Wylonis and Andreas Jarbøl in November 2017 and we now have offices in New York City and Copenhagen. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be an early member of our New York City-based Growth Team. This is a unique role where you will be on the frontlines of our business and have an immediate impact on growth as well as great career development opportunities. We are working to build The Org into the world's largest platform for teams and organizational transparency. We are looking for candidates with diverse backgrounds and career experience.
Jobs on The Org - We recently launched a jobs platform that allows companies to add roles to their org chart. We are building a jobs platform built for candidates and are looking for someone to lead our outbound efforts to help us build more supply of companies adding their jobs and using The Org as a tool to help them attract talent.
What you’ll do:
As a Partnerships Manager you’ll be responsible for operating, executing and scaling various outbound business development and partnership initiatives. We are still a young company with an early product so you will be a key player in helping us discover business development opportunities and scale them. Our ultimate goal is to make The Org a valuable necessity for every company in the world.
- Manage outbound sales and email marketing campaigns
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying new lead generation channels and close new sales opportunities
- Expand The Org’s presence via strategic partnerships and targeted outreach
- Manage growth operations to ensure all initiatives are executed quickly and well
- Develop and grow relationships with current users/customers
- Brainstorm and execute creative growth hacks
We are seeking someone who brings energy excitement, passion and positive energy to anything that threy do. You should have experience and be excited about executing outbound business development campaigns and testing hypotheses to grow our customer base and retain existing users.
- 4 + years of experience in high growth startups or fast-moving companies
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Successful business development track record
- Operations and systems management experience
- Proven track record of taking initiative and crushing goals
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
#Do the dishes
We value people that put the team first and do whatever is necessary regardless of your seniority or what your job description says. Sometimes that might mean you literally need to do the dishes
#Go for it!
We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. We take ownership and passionately seize opportunities to create, to learn, and to grow. We run towards a problem, rather than away from it, and fail fast and learn from our mistakes.
#Be a contrarian
We dare to go against popular beliefs and seek out principle-first solutions over incremental progress. We aim to find the best solution, not the obvious one or the one that’s been found by others before.
A Danish word meaning “cozy”, “belonging” or “togetherness”, representing the way we treat our office community. We value diversity and seek out people who want to join the “hygge”.
#Transparency starts here
We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent. We lead by example, and operate honestly and transparently, to show the world the value of transparency in business
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Penthouse office in Soho, Manhattan with a private outdoor terraces
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
- Awesome colleagues
- If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to email@example.com and let's chat!
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.