We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Copenhagen
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning.
The Org was founded by Christian Wylonis and Andreas Jarbøl in November 2017 and we now have two offices, one in New York City and another Copenhagen. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
The product team is located in central Copenhagen in a beautiful, new office space. You'll work alongside our Head of Product Benjamin, our part-time UX researcher Laura, our two designers Alex and Andrew, our frontend developer Johannes, and our three backend developers Andreas, Miklos and Jens. Meet the entire team here.
What you'll do
As a Product Manager at The Org, you'll be a fundamental member of the product team. We are still a young company with an early product so you will be a key driver in the development of new features and product areas.
Some of the work you might be tackling includes:
- Interview existing and potential users to make sure we have a deep understanding of their needs and pain points
- Inform current and upcoming feature development with qualitative and quantitative insights
- Work closely with the rest of the product and engineering team on features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Track product developments in the market and with our competitors
- Plan funnel optimizations and carry out A/B tests
- Contribute to the product strategy and overall vision of the company
- Keep in close contact with relevant team members from the New York office
As The Org matures, the plan is that you will fully manage at least one area of the product including understanding the problem, planning the roadmap and managing the design and development.
- Several years of experience managing, designing or developing a digital product
- Strong product discovery skills; you care about having a deep knowledge of the user, business, market and industry
- An obsession with solving real problems
- A mindset of taking risks and failing fast
- Excellent communication skills
- You are smart, creative and persistent
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package salary + equity
- 5 weeks vacation
- Free lunch
- Social events and travel opportunities
- Great office in central Copenhagen with a private outdoor terrace
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to email@example.com and let's chat! Our Head of Product Benjamin will get back to you.
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.