We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Copenhagen
The product team is located in central Copenhagen in a beautiful, new office space. You'll work alongside our Head of Product Benjamin, our part-time UX researcher Laura, our two designers Alex and Andrew, our frontend developer Johannes, and our three backend developers Andreas, Miklos and Jens. Meet the entire team here.
What you'll do
As a Product Manager at The Org, you'll be a fundamental member of the product team. We are still a young company with an early product so you will be a key driver in the development of new features and product areas.
Some of the work you might be tackling includes:
- Interview existing and potential users to make sure we have a deep understanding of their needs and pain points
- Inform current and upcoming feature development with qualitative and quantitative insights
- Work closely with the rest of the product and engineering team on features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Track product developments in the market and with our competitors
- Plan funnel optimizations and carry out A/B tests
- Contribute to the product strategy and overall vision of the company
- Keep in close contact with relevant team members from the New York office
As The Org matures, the plan is that you will fully manage at least one area of the product including understanding the problem, planning the roadmap and managing the design and development.
- Several years of experience managing, designing or developing a digital product
- Strong product discovery skills; you care about having a deep knowledge of the user, business, market and industry
- An obsession with solving real problems
- A mindset of taking risks and failing fast
- Excellent communication skills
- You are smart, creative and persistent
Do the dishes - We pitch in and volunteer to do whatever is necessary regardless of our seniority or what our job description says. Sometimes we literally need to do the dishes.
Crank the things - We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. Take risks, fail fast, and keep learning. Don’t overthink the solution.
Hygge - A Danish word meaning “cozy” or “belonging” representing our team community. We take care of our people and want to build a deep bond with our colleagues.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Great office in central Copenhagen with private outdoor terrace
- 5 weeks vacation
- Open kitchen fully stocked with drinks and snacks + free lunch
- Social events, get-togethers and international travel opportunities
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to Benjamin@theorg.com and let's get coffee! ☕️
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.
Historically, organizations have hidden their employees, their financials, and their ideas in order to beat the competition. However, secrecy is outdated, bad for business, and leads to more problems than it solves. Unnecessary secrecy also prohibits diversity. Therefore we launched a platform — predicated on complete transparency — to empower anyone to build a better organization.
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. We help organizations use transparency to get more customers and attract better talent. The public org chart is just the beginning. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Sequoia, Founders Fund, and Balderton.