We're looking for a Research Manager to join our team in New York City. Join us in our mission to make organizations more transparent!
As a Research Manager at The Org, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining organizational charts in our system. You will help to build the most comprehensive and accurate database of company org charts in the world by using our own AI powered system. As an early member of the Research team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a multicultural team and environment while being the driving force behind increasing the number of org charts on the platform.
- Manage cross-functional workstreams in close cooperation with other departments
- Contribute to the list of organizations in our database to reach our goal of 100k companies and 1M positions
- Build new org charts by using our in-house built system
- Update existing org charts by validating organizational changes flagged in our system panel
- Conduct deep-dive research into more complex organizations to build multiple level org charts
- Participate in team and company-wide meetings to discuss KPIs, product development, and other brainstorms
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of professional work experience
- Experience in recruitment or sales is a plus
- Structured mindset, highly organized and great attention to detail
- Comfortable working on complex tasks requiring extended focus
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Loft office in Soho with private outdoor space
- International travel opportunities
- Do the dishes - We value people that do whatever is necessary regardless of your seniority or what your job description says. Sometimes you literally need to do the dishes.
- Crank the things - We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. Take risks, fail fast, and keep learning. Don’t overthink the solution.
- Hygge - A Danish word meaning “cozy” or “belonging” representing our office community. We take care of our people and in exchange expect the highest performance from everybody.
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Balderton.
at The Org