We're looking for a Researcher to join our team in New York City. Join us in our mission to make organizations more transparent!
As a Researcher at The Org, you will be responsible for building and maintaining organizational charts in our system. You will help to build the most comprehensive and accurate database of company org charts in the world by using our own AI powered system. As an early member of the Research team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a multicultural team and environment while being the driving force behind the expansion of our database.
- Contribute to the list of organizations in our database to reach our goal of 100k companies and 1M positions
- Build new org charts by using our in-house built system
- Update existing org charts by validating organizational changes flagged in our system panel
- Conduct deep-dive research into more complex organizations to build multiple level org charts
- Participate in team and company-wide meetings to discuss KPIs, product development, and other brainstorms
- Support Research Managers with cross functional processes and activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years of professional work experience
- Experience in recruitment or sales is a plus
- Structured mindset, highly organized and great attention to detail
- Comfortable working on prolonged assignments and tasks requiring extended focus
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
Do the dishes - We pitch in and volunteer to do whatever is necessary regardless of our seniority or what our job description says. Sometimes we literally need to do the dishes.
Crank the things - We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. Take risks, fail fast, and keep learning. Don’t overthink the solution.
Hygge - A Danish word meaning “cozy” or “belonging” representing our team community. We take care of our people and want to build a deep bond with our colleagues.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Penthouse office in Soho, Manhattan with a private outdoor terrace
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
Curious to see who who you will be working with? Meet the team right here: https://theorg.com/org/theorg
We want to meet a broad set of candidates and run an inclusive process. If something here prompts a question or concern for you, please contact us at email@example.com to share your feedback. Thanks for your interest in joining The Org team!
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Balderton.