The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Balderton.
As a Scout Analyst you will be an early member of The Org’s first commercial business unit, Scout. Scout offers a research-centric alternative to traditional recruitment, built on the premise that the traditional model is broken for startups. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a rapidly growing early stage start-up and help disrupt and redefine an old school industry. Scout’s proprietary approach to digitize recruitment has received an overwhelmingly positive response from the market, and this is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first members of the team as we start scaling.
The Scout team has transformed the traditional recruitment process into a more structured and efficient approach, and as a Scout Analyst, you will play a key role in this process. You will support in the search for high quality candidates for our clients, mainly startups, using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search). You will also partner closely with the Scout Associate and Scout Manager to develop the most effective search strategies for each search.
The role will be part of The Org’s Revenue team, which is located in New York City in a sunlit penthouse in central Soho.
What you’ll do
- Support the Scout delivery team to manage candidate generation for a robust pipeline of projects with multiple clients and competing timelines
- Collaborate with Scout Associates and Managers to identify highly qualified candidates, develop candidate pipelines for our clients’ key roles
- Understand client requirements and use critical thinking to identify candidates best suited for our client’s needs
- Play an active part in building out our rapidly growing team by supporting with sourcing on internal searches
- Actively participate in and contribute to team meetings focused on building out Scout from a strategic and operational perspective
Our ideal candidate will hustle to make things happen. You are excited to be a part of a rapidly growing start-up and can keep up with that velocity. You are passionate about recruitment and excited about helping us disrupt the way companies find new talent.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Structured mindset, highly organized, great attention to detail and ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn recruiting methods (including LinkedIn Boolean searches) in a quick and diligent manner
- Confidence to bring own ideas to the table in a compelling manner that gains commitment from others
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time and high velocity assignments in a face-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team-player with a ‘no task too small’ attitude; imbibes our company culture of “do the dishes” and thrives in a changing environment
- It is a plus if you’ve worked in Talent at a VC fund
What we can offer
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Penthouse office in Soho, Manhattan with a private outdoor terraces
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
- Awesome colleagues
- If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat!
- We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote