We are looking for a Talent Associate to join our team in New York City!
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. We help organizations use transparency to get more customers and attract better talent. The public org chart is just the beginning. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Sequoia, Founders Fund, and Balderton.
As a Talent Associate, you will be responsible for sourcing high quality candidates for our customers, who are mainly in the technology start-up space. There will also be ample opportunity to work cross-functionally, as this role will also play a key role in helping scale our rapidly growing team. Importantly, your main responsibility will be to provide high quality service to our customers and thereby help grow the offering.
What you will do:
- Execute and manage Scout projects for our customers, including:
- Build out target market company lists
- Identify and source candidates
- Creatively uncover previously hidden talent through the use of any/all available channels
- Play an active role in scoping calls with customers
- Actively identify and communicate ways that we can improve every step of the sourcing process, including:
- Identifying where we can automate aspects of the process in order to minimize manual effort
- Coming up with ways that we can digitize the sourcing process to make the user experience as enjoyable as possible
- Participate in team and company-wide meetings to discuss KPIs, product development, and other brainstorms
Our ideal candidate will hustle to make things happen. You are a talented researcher with the ability to uncover high quality candidates by any means necessary. You have experience sourcing candidates for technology companies and/or start-ups. You are passionate about recruitment and excited about helping us disrupt the way companies find new talent.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience recruiting in the startup space, with a focus on research and sourcing
- As comfortable doing research as you are reaching out to candidates
- Structured mindset, highly organized and great attention to detail
- Comfortable working on high velocity assignments and tasks, as well as longer-term projects
- Has the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive under a changing environment
- It is a plus if you’ve worked in talent at a VC fund
The role will be part of The Org’s business development team, which is located in New York City in a sunlit penthouse in central Soho. This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first members of the Scout team, which provides a research-as-a-service offering for recruitment.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Unlimited vacation
- Social events and travel opportunities
- Penthouse office in SoHo with private outdoor space
- Awesome colleagues
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat!
We do not consider remote-only applications.